If you’d like us to instruct us to act on your behalf, please:
- Complete the Buying Questionnaire as well as you can and hit “submit”. If you don’t know the answer to any particular question don’t worry, simple leave it blank; and
- Send us a copy of the Contract & Section 32 Vendor’s Statement by email or fax for our perusal and advice.
For your comfort, we will confirm our quotation for conveyancing charges in writing.
Our Professional charges will consist of:
- Quoted professional fees (covers the scope of services described below).
- Additional fees for work performed but not covered by the quoted scope of services.
Disbursement expenses include property enquiries, international telephone calls, faxes, photocopies & government fees. We expect there will be disbursements (“out of pocket expenses”) incurred which will generally be between approximately AUD$150 & $295. We will necessarily pay out monies to government authorities for property enquiries, title searches and various statutory authority certificates on your behalf. We will advise you of those charges and include them in your final account at or prior to settlement.
Our Retainer – Terms and Conditions & Cost Disclosures for acting for Purchasers of Real Estate is set out here (Retainer). The Retainer includes important information about archiving and policies on file retention and destruction on completion of your matter.
Scope of Services
Our most important function is to and our services include:
- taking instructions
- perusal of Section 32 Vendor’s Statement and Contract of Sale and advising you
- making enquiries regarding property and ordering certificates and searches
- liaising with your Bank
- making enquiries to and from the Vendor’s conveyancer
- preparing the Transfer of Land
- arranging settlement with all parties involved
- preparing statement of adjustments
- notifying authorities that your property has been purchased
- regular correspondence with you reporting on the progress of your purchase, and
- other functions as needed.
Protect Your Interests
Contact Conveyancing Excellence today for any or all of these services, or if you simply have a query. We look forward to assisting you.
Thank you so much for the Contract of Sale and Section 32. That was a great surprise to have it so quickly. Great service thank you. Take careAndrea - Estate Agent