If you don’t have a Real Estate Agent, we can help you select the right one for you. If you need an expierenced conveyancer, you’re at the right spot. We are Melbourne based conveyancers and will competently assist you in the sale of your property in Victoria, Australia.
The staff at Conveyancing Excellence has been handling conveyancing transactions for over 20 years. Our firm has pioneered the use of digital conveyancing and leads the way in making the sale process easier to understand and more transparent.
To discover what’s involved in selling from listing an agent to completing the sale read our Five Step Guide.
Instruct us now
Once you have engaged the agent you need to retain us as your conveyancer. To get the ball rolling, the following is required:
- Complete the Selling Questionnaire as well as you can and submit. If you don’t know the answer to any particular question don’t worry, simple leave it blank.
- Generally we require payment of upfront deposit of $395 by credit card, eft or cheque to cover searches, certificates and preparation of the vendors statement. If you wish to pay by credit card we need the card number and the expiry date. We accept Visa, Mastercard or Amex. You can supply this by telephone or email.
- You need to advise us of any matters which affect the property. Please fax, post or email as quickly as possible the current invoices for the following:-
- Council Rates
- Water / Sewerage Rates
- Owners Corporation Fees & Minutes of last AGM & any Notices or letters received regarding future works or actions by the Owners Corporation. Note by law it is mandatory you have provide a section 151 Certificate at a cost of $150
- Lease / Tenancy Agreement (if applicable)
- Building Warranties and Permits (if applicable)
- Any other Notices affecting the property
We will confirm our quote for all conveyancing charges which covers the scope of services outlined below and an estimate of disbursements (“out of pocket expenses”) plus gst. The deposit that is paid upfront will be credited and the balance payable upon settlement.
If you have any queries contact us by email or phone. We look forward to assisting you in your sale.
Scope of Services
Our Retainer – Terms and Conditions and Cost Disclosures for acting for Vendors of Real Estate is set out here (Retainer). The Retainer includes important information about archiving and policies on file retention and destruction on completion of your matter.
Our most important function is to protect your interests and our Services can include, but are not limited to:
- Making enquiries regarding property and ordering certificates and searches;
- Preparation of Section 32 Vendor’s Statement and Contract of Sale;
- Liaising with Agent;
- Liaising with your Bank;
- Preparing answers to enquiries from Purchaser, preparing the Transfer of Land and relevant Goods Declaration;
- Arranging settlement with all parties involved;
- Perusing statement of adjustments;
- Notifying authorities that property has been sold and
- Regular correspondence with you reporting on progress of sale.
This is not an exclusive list of the functions we are able to undertake for you, but we hope it does provide an understanding of the scope of our services.
Additional charges that may be incurred for:
- Work undertaken in respect of arranging release of deposit monies prior to settlement
- Arranging a discharge of mortgage in connection with the sale
- Bringing the settlement date forward or seeking an extension of the settlement date
- Any additional work will be charged at an hourly rate.
Contact Matt Duker
Director & Licensed Conveyancer (Licence No 000935L)
Hi Jo, Thanks to Matt and yourself for all your assistance during the process in dealing with some particularly difficult Agents representing the vendor. Very much looking forward to taking receipt of the keys next week.Julian D - Home buyer